Hello, lovelies! Our fabulous little Soap Shop is open every Saturday in Central Phoenix on the SE corner of 15th Ave and Indian School. To get here, drive like you are going to Crazy Jim's on 15th Ave then look to the left, you will see our round hedgie sign over the door and enter/park in back. The address is 1415 W. Indian School Rd, Phoenix, 85013. If you can't make it to the Soap Shop or are looking to find us out and about we will be having fun around town to celebrate our lovely local crafty community and abroad. Please let me know if you'll be stopping by any of these, I would love to see you! (Click on the events below for more information)
- September 12th: Strawberry Hedgehog workshop TBA
- September 26th and 27th: World Maker Faire, BUST Magazine Craftacular in NYC.
- October 10th: Strawberry Hedgehog workshop TBA
- October 17th: Pineapple Triangle AZ Share That You Care to benefit the Farm Sanctuary in downtown Phoenix.
- November 14th: Local First AZ - Certified Local Fall Festival in Portland Pkwy, downtown Phx
- November 21st: MADE Market in downtown Phoenix, Roosevelt Row
- November 28th: PHX Flea at Heritage Square, downtown Phoenix
- December 19th: MADE Market in downtown Phoenix, Roosevelt Row